Hey Everyone! So I’m hoping to start an end of the month round up of the highlights that have taken place in the past month. I’m obviously a month behind so stay with me!
January consisted of these major things:
- New Year’s Eve at home, having a nice dinner and being together
- Family Christmas in the mountains
- Babe’s Birthday
- Girls weekend! Which included the NYS Museum (ps. I don’t have a lot of adventures coming up so I’ll be adding a post about how great this Museum is, anddd how it will bring you to tears)
- Rewatching all of Sherlock to get ready for the new season! I’m obsessed, and I think EVERYONE should watch (BBC) Sherlock
- uhh football, football and MORE football (of course, playoff season)
Books that I read in January:
- The Maid of the White Hands – Rosalind Miles
- Isolde, Queen of the Western Isle – Rosalind Miles
- Bella Poldark – Winston Graham
- The Twisted Sword- Winston Graham
- The Loving Cup- Winston Graham
So all the books I read in January were part of a series. I finished Poldark and I honestly didn’t know what to do with myself. I felt utterly lost without my favorite characters. It was as if I had seen the last story of my dear friends. This all came out while I was having Christmas with my boyfriend’s family –whose mother then gave me the Tristan and Isolde series to calm my nerves. It worked, for the most part but I know I will be re-reading Poldark again and probably very soon.