Well this month was interesting. Since I hit my goodreads challenge goal, I decided to start re-reading some books. There are a lot of other activities this month that if not in the blog yet, will be soon! Here’s a round up:
- The first weekend in June was a weekend trip to Maine. You can read my 48hrs in Maine post here.
- Finally had a weekend free for our 2nd hike of the season in the Adirondacks
- Participated in relay for life! Which is very dear to me. Overall I raised over $1,000 for the American Cancer Society and walked 40,000+ steps. Relay For Life has a special place in my heart. Every year it’s on fathers day weekend, and I can’t think of a better way to honor the memory of my dad then through relay.
- VT friends finally came to visit and one of our activities was heading to Thatcher Park
- Celebrated the marriage of my friend who I’ve known since 1st grade!
My reading suffered a bit because of weekend activities and the fact that Dragonfly in Amber was 947 pages. My favorites of the month: Dragonfly in Amber (obviously) and Eliza and Her Monsters. TWO bookish boxes came in this month and I LOVED them, they are here and here.
Side note, I am obsessed with the TV show Gotham right now.
Coming up: More weddings, a trip to Cape Cod and hopefully a whole lot more reading, more to come on that in my Spring/Summer post.