Spring is already over? That flew by, like really flew by. This year I finally got to see the sseasonschange, something I was definitely missing when I lived in VT. So many books were read and so many things happened on the weekends that I’m actually exhausted from it all. But I’m also really excited for Summer.
Here’s a preview of what you can expect:
- A week in cape cod post
- 72 hours in Chicago (PS, I’ve never been so I am very excited!!)
- Some more hiking posts
- Upstate New York ideas
TBR this summer:
A few months ago I wrote a 2017 TBR list. Except, I’ve gone through a good amount of them. Here is what was in my 2017 TBR for the year post:
- A Man Called Ove — read
- Dragonfly in Amber — read
- Outlander — read
- In Farleigh Field — read
- Winter Garden — not read
- The Witches — not read
- Strange the Dreamer — read
- Life After Life — read
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell — not read
- The Buccaneers — read
Since I read so many of them just in the last season, I decided to try seasonal TBR’s, that list is below:
- Voyager (3rd in the Outlander series) — as mentioned before, I wanted to re-read the first 3 books before the series comes back on Starz.
- 12 Years a Slave — been on my list for awhile now
- The Notebook — been on my list for awhile now
- The Witches — from my previous TBR
- Winter Garden — from my previous TBR
- Hunted — why would I not want to read a fairytale type book?
- The Princess Bride — I have heard nothing but great things about this one from my book friends
- My grandmother asked by to tell you she’s sorry — another by the same author of a Man Called Ove (plus side, I know someone who owns it!)
- A Court Of Mist and Fury (2nd in ACOTAR series)
- A Name Unknown — Cornwall, England. Before the start of WWI– do I have to say anymore?
I have a pretty good mix on here. Some I’ve read, some fairly new and others that have been on my list for way too long. Also can we take a minute to get excited about Game of Thrones returning in July and Outlander returning in September? I can’t hold my excitement in!
Have you guys read any of these? If so what did you think? Got a TBR for the summer going? What’s on your list?