I was nominated by Running Forward….My Way for the growing self blogger award, which really you guys is such an honor. I started this blog for a place to meet people who like to read and go on adventures as much as I do but never thought I’d find some of you lovely bloggers so quickly!
Also, go check out Running Forward’s blog. It’s amazing, whether you’ve lost someone close to you or not, her words are so powerful and will be so helpful for you someday down the road. I also want to thank Roda for coming up with this blog award, it’s such a fun way to get to know everyone and to let them know how much you appreciate reading their blogs!
So what is the Growing Self Blogger Award you ask?
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
Here are the “rules”:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Below are the people I nominated for this award:
I understand that not everyone will participate in this post/blog award. I am nominating the people below because of how awesome your blogs are and how much I enjoy reading them.
Sweetloveandginger While I talk about books, she talks a lot about food and recipes and how to eat healthy. Something we should all be doing.
Baking_thad Not only are your book reviews written so well, you have such a vast collection of all genres that it’s always interesting to see what you’re going to post next!
Showersofblessing I love the photos you provide for us to see and your motivational/inspirational posts.