So I stopped getting owlcrate a few months back but I still follow them on Instagram just to see what their monthly boxes are, I tried to NOT get the July box, but the Wanderlust theme was calling me. I mean it had fantastic beasts, lord of the rings and a travel theme — all me! I read the description of the book, knew which book it was and knew it was on my TBR, so it only made sense to get it!
One of the other good things about Owlcrate is that you can subscribe for the box even after some people have gotten theirs, so you can see what will be in it (if you don’t want the surprise) ahead of time. Which also made me want this one.
I LOVE the contents in it, like thebookishbox this month, I can USE everything! I like when e v e r y s i n g l e thing has a personal use for me. The contents were:
- A luggage tag! I mean, I have several trips coming up soon where I’ll be using my suitcase and getting on a plane so I’m really excited to have this adorable luggage tag
- Funko Pop key-chain, because you can never have enough key-chains! This one goes perfectly with my deathly hallows key-chain. It’s safe to say, people will know I’m a muggle wishing I was a wizard! The only downfall is I wish we didn’t all get the same. I love Newt but it would have been cool to get say the niffler or something like that.
- Drawstring bag with an amazing quote from Lord of the Rings (see below)
- A pocket mirror! Which I already put into my daily backup so I have it at work!
- Pocket journal, because you can never have too many! I’ll be using this for my to do list when I can’t find my planner
- Art Print related to Looking for Alaska AND Francois Rabelias. I love the travel theme, haven’t read the book but I might need to add it!
- The book is: A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue and it came with a map called: “A Gentleman’s Guide to Europe”.
Anyone else get the owlcrate box this month? What did you guys think? If this looks interesting to you, use the link here.
All links will bring you to more information about the goodies!