July 2017’s theme from TheBookisBox might be my favorite monthly box so far. If you’ve read some of my other unboxing as it relates to the bookishbox I usually like their one time boxes a whole lot more than their monthly subscription boxes which is why I switched from a 3 month plan to a monthly plan (which by the way is going to work because I don’t like the theme for next month).
Anyway, unto the unboxing which was seriously so awesome. To start, the theme was Magic and Witchcraft — who Doesn’t like a theme like that? But what I liked most about this box is that it had a ton of useful things in it, and it wasn’t repeated like previous boxes. There weren’t any mugs or bookmarks, as much as I like those, a girl can only have so many! Okay, what was inside:
- Night Circus inspired bubble bath and shower gel. I’m pretty excited for this and hoping I don’t have an allergic reaction!
- Loose leaf Tea by Bad Girl Good Tea. A book reader can never have enough tea
- Tea Strainer to go along with the tea, but what makes this so awesome is that IT’S A DEATHLY HALLOWS TEA STRAINER (I may squealed when I saw it)
- A Darker Shade of Magic Art Print this is still on my list to read
- Hair Tie & Board I love the saying, I’ve already added it to my bookshelf and can’t wait until I have a room to show them all off on a wall
- Ouija Magnet because again, you can never have enough refrigerator magnets
- The YA Book I got was The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy it sound interesting and another one of those books that I would have picked up so I’m excited!
Other options were an Adult Book called Final Girls by Riley Sager and an Infernal Devices Shirt neither of which I got (though to be fair I can only get one book in each box).
Overall this box was perfect. They really outdid themselves and I’m happy I got this month, sometimes I’m disappointed, this was not one of those times!
Like what you see? Click here to sign up!