It’s that time again when my Owlcrate box arrives! The theme was Something Wicked This Way Comes and we were told it would have things to do with Harry Potter, Edgar Allen Poe and Sleepy Hollow! Owlcrate really outdid them this time. Only one thing in the box I was meh on, everything else was just fantastic. I was really pleased with it. Contents are below!
- Let’s talk about the fact that we got TWO books this time around! The main book this month is The Hearts We Sold. I hadn’t heard of it but after really the premise it’s sounds really interesting and fun. The second book was Sleepy Hollow and short stories! I love everything Sleepy Hollow so I am really happy to get these in there. These two books are EXACTLY what I think of when I hear the theme will have some wickedness in it.
- Next up was some Dark Arts Roast Coffee by Happenstance Coffee. I can’t wait to try it
- Fountain Pen by Ody — every writer’s dream is to have a fountain pen, I know it was mine
- Six of Crows bookmark by Treehouse of Books (I really need to pick this book up)
- Edgar Allen Poe Socks by Out of Print I thought these were meh
- Monsters of Verity Sticker by Evie bookish
Next month’s theme Magical Creatures AND you get a book sleeve. I’m pretty excited, I’m hoping for something niffler-ish!
Like what you see? Use my referral code here. Do you get owlcrate? What did you think? Any other boxes you would recommend?