How can September already be over? It’s hard to imagine, especially considering the end of the month Upstate New York so more than a week straight of 90 degree weather, which is ridiculous if you ask me (considering fall is my favorite season).
Alright into the books I read. It was a good month overall, 6 books were read and 2 novellas compiling 8 overall– to be honest, I don’t remember reading that many but I guess since I have reviews for them all I must have.
- Crown of Midnight — Caelana is back with more mysterious and love to solve
- Wormwood — what happens when you fall for the person who ruined your world?
- Mermaid — a dark twist of the classic fairy tale
- The Hearts We Sold — making a deal that costs you your heart while also finding it at the same time
- The Lovely Bones — how to find happiness after tragedy
- The Space Between and A Leaf on The Wind if All Hallows — novellas to the Outlander series
- Miss Peregrine’s house of peculiar children — exactly what the title is explains what it is
- I would definitely read a Crown of Midnight, The Lovely Bones, and A Leaf on The Wind of All Hallows. They were all extraordinary in their own way
- Books to get by ebook or at the library would definitely be Wormwood and the space between.
- The books I didn’t like we’re The Hearts We Sold, and Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (I actually swapped this one).
We also had, you guessed it more weddings to go to. It’s been fun but we are glad they are done!
- We just got back from Chicago (again) so expect a short post on some other things to do in the city
- Participating in Owntober this year! If you missed the details on it you can find them here.
- Heading to the finger lakes the middle of the month for 1 – wine and 2- Watkins Glen. Be sure to look for a post on all there is to do there in a few weeks!
What books are you guys reading this month? Any fun activities happening?