March was a tough month this year. To say it wasn’t my favorite would be an understatement, not too much happened but at the same time a lot happened (that probably doesn’t make much sense but it is what it is).
- Not too much is new for the blog or new coming up on the blog
- Well this is probably not a shocker, I’m still obsessed with Period Drama shows. In March it was Home Fires and Crimson Field. Both of which were cancelled but so good. If you were a fan did you hear about this These books?
- ALSO pretty obsessed with The Resident on fox. It’s not really a drama but I find that it answers some hard questions about healthcare in the U.S.
We got a lot of snow in the month of March so a lot of what happened was locally. However the end of March I went to D.C. for the first time ever. It was awesome, I can’t wait to go back!
Books Read in February :
I had a lot of stuff going on personally and professionally this month so my book reading fell a bit, it happens. It’s just another example of why March wasn’t too great for me (on the bright side I finished my first scarf)!
- Still Me 5/5 stars
- Beneath A Scarlet Sky 3/5 stars
- Daughter of A Siren Queen – 2.5/5 stars
- Alice & Wonderland — 2.5/5 stars review coming
- Truly Devious — 5/5 stars review coming
I’ll be attending my first blog conference this month in a city I’ve never been to — pretty exciting! I can’t wait to tell you guys about my conference experience and Philly!
Here’s to April being a better month!