Can you guys believe April is almost over? I certainly can’t. Anyway, at the point in which I’m writing this post for you guys, I am 5 books ahead of schedule. To be honest, I’m a little disappointed in that number, I wanted to be further along by now because I know the next couple of months will be busy but it happens.
If you remember, wayyy back in the beginning of the year I wrote a post about the 2018 Ultimate Reading Challenge that I was going to try and complete. While I’ve read a lot of books, some of them I can’t seem to get to count for the challenge, which is a bummer.
Here’s the list of books that do count toward the challenge. You can click on the books for my overall review.
- A book published in the last year The House on Foster Hill
- A book written by a male author Beneath A Scarlet Sky
- A book written by a female author Empire of Storms
- A book with a name in the title Secret Life of Emily Dickinson
- A book based on a true story We were the lucky ones
- A book someone else recommended The Great Alone
- A book with over 500 pages Queen of Shadows
- A book you can finish in a day The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society
- A book set somewhere you’ll visit this year Truly Devious
- A book set in the future Artemis
- A bestseller The Orphan’s Tale
- A book with an appealing cover The Queen’s Rising
- A self-published book Angel of Shadow
- A Young Adult book Tower of Dawn
- A book by an author you haven’t read before Gentleman’s Guide to Vice & Virtue
- A book set in a country you’ve never been to Daughters of The Night Sky
- A book set in the place you live today Still Me (Okay, I don’t live in NYC but I do live in NY)
- A memoir or journal The Girl Who Smiled Beads
Below these books is a picture of the challenge, it’s not too late to give it a shot!