You guys so many things happened in May! See below for all the fun things!
- On the blog, not too much. The big thing is that I’ve started to do my more nicheless blog posts on Fridays. I’m really enjoying them. So far you’ve learned more about me, but I have some others coming up soon, like what I learned from house hunting.
- In other news, we are in the process of buying a house! I can’t wait to tell you guys more about it and what I’ve learned. It was such an interesting and exhausting process
- Not too much on obsessions at the moment to be honest, we’ve been so busy, I haven’t had time to really watch much T.V. or even read (gasp!) But I did start 13 Reasons Why — where have I been for the past year?
- Though I just found Reign on Netflix and it’s definitely a guilty pleasure
It was a super rainy May, filled with house hunting.
Books Read in May
- A Court Of Frost and Starlight 3/5 stars
- War Storm 4/5 stars
- A Girl Like That 3/5 stars
- Those Who Save Us 4/5 stars
We are headed to England this month (June)! I cannot wait to go and tell you all about it!