Wow! I was nominated for a second time for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so honored and thank you to The Cozied Reader for nominating me! I loved reading through your answers and answering your own questions!
So here’s what the Sunshine Blogger Award is:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
Here goes the Cozied Reader’s Questions!
If you could only recommend one book for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Probably the Bear and The Nightingale, it was just so magical.
What’s the book that got you into reading?
This is much easier than the first question — Harry Potter!
What’s your favorite book-to-movie or book-to-television show adaptation?
I thought Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 followed the book to (almost) the T
What trope do you love/hate the most?
oh my gosh, I honestly don’t know. Can I come back to this?
What was your last DNF book? Why didn’t you finish it?
I can’t remember, I’ve been trying really hard not to do this. But the most recent book I didn’t want to finish but did any way was The Little Paris Bookshop
If you could meet any character, alive or dead, who would it be?
Ugh, this is so hard. Since I just finished a Darker Shade of Magic and can’t get it out of my head, I’m going to go with Kell
Do you have any pets? If not, what kind of pet would want to get?
Not at the moment, but if I could it would be a cat
What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
I’m going to go with two — I’m afraid of heights and I did two things: The first, walked across a glass bridge in London (Tower Bridge) and the second stood out on the glass skywalk at the Sears Tower in Chicago. Talk about being scared!
What’s your favorite movie?
This is tough, in a year I’ll probably change my mind, but for now, The Imitation Game
What are your hobbies (outside of reading/blogging)?
Oh gosh! I don’t have many! I like hiking, running and blogging. My new hobby, that I’m hoping to get better at is Photography
What are three things that most people don’t know about you?
Hmm, I have a lot of anxiety, I get stressed out really easily and I’m afraid of lady bugs!
I’ve picked a lot of new followers this time around because I want to get to know you! I’m excited to follow your blogs and see what you’re blogging about!
Brunching Bookworms // Maria // Travel Parable // Book Discussions // The Lit Place // What’s In My Wonderland // Journey with JC // Wander Lost For Now // Veronica’s World // The Bookish Life // Overflowing Bookshelves //
- What was the last book that you read?
- If you could go anywhere, fictional or real where would it be?
- What’s your favorite late night snack?
- When you’re out of food, what’s your go – to take out?
- What’s your favorite book of all time?
- What’s your day – time occupation (if you’re not a full-time blogger)?
- What you’re favorite blogging advice?
- Where is the coolest place you’ve ever traveled to?
- What’s your favorite thing (other than friends and family) about your hometown?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy/do?
- What book do you recommend most to your friends/family?